Friday, October 22, 2010

Banana bread anyone?

A week ago, Travis went to the farmer's market and bought a whole bunch of bananas. Now they are all brown. The plan was to make banana bread so I have 2 loaves baking, dough for 2 more loaves waiting to go in plus at least 6 more overripe bananas. I'm thinking I might make some banana muffins as well. The crazy thing is that I don't even like bananas or banana bread. I think I'm going to have to freeze a bunch or give it away.
In other news, I went for the 2nd workout of the c25k plan. It was harder today because my shins are still hurting from the run on Wednesday and I seem to have come down with a cold as well. Another thing I discovered is that running makes my hip joints hurt the next day so I'm fully expecting to not really even be able to walk tomorrow. I will do the 3rd run on Monday and then I'll move on to week 2 where it gets harder. I'm also trying to encourage Travis to start as well. We'll see if he actually does.

No comments: