Friday, June 6, 2008

What a week!

It seems like it's been about 2 weeks since this last Monday and it's only been 4 days!
Monday, nothing in particular bad. Just was a LONG day for some reason. Although we had friends over that night which was great! Monday night Brett threw up and I was concerned that he wouldn't be going to school the next day.
Tuesday was our anniversary. Brett was well enough for school which was great. Unfortunately this was the day I started to get sick. But we went out for our anniversary and had a great time.
Wednesday, I was VERY sick. Travis came home at about 3:45 because I was just too sick to really take care of the kids. I threw up that night.
Thursday, I'm still sick, though not as bad. I got better througout the day. I took a nap and then drank iced tea which led to me not being able to sleep. At 11:00 I came downstairs and cleaned for 2 hours as my house was a disaster from me being so sick. I laid down at 1:00, tried for a whole hour to sleep and couldn't. I was so happy though, that it seemed our family was finally going to be healthy. That is until about 2:15 when Asher started screaming and had threw up all over his crib. I finally got sleep for the first time last night (this morning) at 3 am.
Today! Travis let me sleep until a little after 8:00 which was great. Asher seems to be doing fine this morning, a little feverish but no more vomiting and diarrhea. So I HOPE that we're all finally on the mend. I'm so sick of having to wash everyone's bedding at least 3-4 times/week.

The good news is that poker night is TONIGHT and I'm so looking forward to having a great time and just relaxing! And it sounds like we're going to have a big turnout too which is so great! I can't even begin to explain how thrilled I am that this week is over! Hooray!

No comments: